Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tagged By Shasha

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
1. My friends are definitely my first priority,even before myself.
2. I love school more than home.
3. I'm a vegetarian.
4. I noe a great deal of numerology.
5. I'm crushing on a certain sumone.
6. I like songs based on their lyrics.
7. I am amazed by japanese songs and instrumentals.
8. I may not look like it..but i'm easily touched.
9. I find it hard to part from my handphone.
10. I can ONLY perform under pressure..i noe,weird.
11. If i wasn tagged..i wud have been bored rite now.
12. I can't play d piano..however it's my favourite instrumental equipment.
13. Someday..i'll definitely be a scientist.
14. I would never drink, smoke and gamble.
15. Nothing beats reading a good book!!.
16. Finally..i'm done.Never have i spent dis long on a tagged post!
People To Tag
1. Chew Kwang Liang - He needs to get his mind awy frm philosopies and business
2. Andre - How can I not tag him !!
3. Chee Jian - At least he'll be occupied doin sumthin.
4. Ken Lam - He hasn't blogged in a long time...
5. Navin Singh - he could use a few extra posts on his blog.
6. Ying Ci - Let's noe more bout her..
7. Zachary - Jus to push him around a little
8. Rodney - I'm running out of ppl to tag..argh!
9. Anthony - Give him some extra work to do..hehe.
10. Aly -Jus for d sake of tagging one last person..

No comments: