Saturday, March 20, 2010

My19th Birthday

Hello people. This year, my birthday was really something very special to me as it was the first birthday that my friends planned as a surprise for me. So, thanks to u guys.My birthday is actually on the 14th of March.But since it fell during the sem break, me buddies had a short celebration on d last day of school,12th March, which happened to also be Way San's birthday~ It was a double celebration.I never expected a celebration for me at all and thank you once again to everyone. After school, d class sang "Happy Birthday" to me and Way San. Later, a few of us went for lunch at Pizza Hut.

Me with my gift from the gang

Opening the present..lets see wats inside..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaah, the dots represent several censored pics which i do not wish to share on my blog for personal reasons which may lead to me losing my dignity.Those who REALLY want to see d pics, msg me on my msn. ^_^v

At Pizza Hut, Listening to advise from Philosophy King while waiting for food~

~The Gals~

Haiz, add cheese as though never eaten cheese before..tsk tsk..

Me n brader Kar Hou
Birthday girl with cake having a "BRILLIANT" idea at that moment

Pic 1 : Before praying

Pic 2 : Praying.. wishing for boyfriend la tu~


The guys with the birthday girl after eating
.
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of censored pics, but does not involve me though.I'm just respecting privacy. Again, you can ask me on my msn on where u can have a look at these pictures~

~The Entire Family~

This is it for my 19th birthday. As for the late update on this, thats because i went to India on the 14th March and only came back today, 20th March. I'll b blogging about my trip some time soon when i'm free.. Sorry for the unavailability of certain photos, ask me on msn and i will let u noe the 'location' of these pictures~ Thank You guys once again..

No comments: