Friday, April 9, 2010

- RM10

Tonight is the night in my life that i suffered a loss of RM 10. Why ?? Here's the reason. After my tuition class, me, nian en and wen shin went for some ice at the shop behind our tuition. There, before i even ordered, an indian uncle came to my table and gestured to shake hands with me. All i did was stare at him. I didn't even know who he was and was trying to figure if i knew him. And then, he said..

Uncle : Boy, i have not eaten yet. Can you please spare me some cash ??
Me : Umm, how much do you need ??
Uncle : Just RM2 is enough. I can go to any mamak and have some roti canai.

And so, i opened my wallet wanting to give him RM5. Upon looking at the RM5 note, he quickly said
Uncle : Can you give me RM 5 ??

But what happened after dat ?? When i took out the money, alog came Mr. RM 10 together with the green note. And what did the uncle do ?

Uncle : Aiyah, just give me the RM10 la.
*takes the red note from my hands*

During this time, wen shin was out and i was sitting with Nian En. She was totally blurr as the uncle was speaking to me in Tamil. After taking the money from me, he turned to her and..

Uncle : Who is this boy ? Your husband ??
Nian En : Nola. Just friends.
Uncle : Friends ? Marry him la~ Very good boy *shows thumbs up*
Nian En : Umm, ok ok.

And so the man leaves the store with my RM10. I am not gonna curse him, but rather myself for my little "syndrome" whom my close friends know about. For those who are unaware of this "syndrome", i'm sure you guys have watched "Yes Man" starring Jim Carrey. Well, that's who i become when someone asks for my help. Friend or stranger. I just came seem to bring myself to say NO. Call me bragging or whatever you want~ Haiz... my RM10.. T_T


1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog thk for sharing,
nice to meet u,
wish all the best to u ;-)