Friday, October 21, 2011

Eventhough I'm selfish
Now I want to tell you this feeling
Being selfish on my own
but I want to see you now
because I'm in the middle of falling in love


because of being hurt by your past love
you couldn't trust other people
and I feel the same way as you do
but you are different
you are glowing
I am afraid by the feeling in my heart
but I want to be by your side
this soft feeling is flowing
your heart that wavers at first is slowly opening up

I want to see you now
I couldn't wait for tomorrow
It is strange
Gazing up at the open sky
I am assured
I am in the middle of falling in love

Teasing friends always said
"the two of you look good together"
but in the end we ended up as friend
I was supposed to feel relieved about it
but since when
both of us
during all these time we spent together
I felt the feelings I've never had before
when we are together

I've always been looking for the one
unknowingly you've been infront of me
Feeling different for the first time
my real feelings is

I just wanna keep on loving you always
always all about you
this clumsy feelings
happiness alone is sad
I want to tell you this feeling
warmth of this soft feeling
I want to treasure it
when I'm falling for the last love

I want to see you
let me stay near by your side
please
when looking at the sky
always
the time you come to me
I won't ever let go of this love
baby girl I wanna see you right now

I just wanna keep on loving you always
this feelings that I can't get through to you
but deep inside words are overflowing
feelings that I want to tell you
tight hugs and kisses
I want to feel it more
the night when I fall for the last love

I am in the middle of falling in love...

No comments: