Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gathering

Last night was the first time I went out to meet my friends.Yee ling had a gathering at her place.Finally,a chance to get back with classmates after 3 long weeks of not meeting each other.I arrived at her place at 7.45 at night.She gave me a warm welcome.Her nephew..about 2 or 3 years old came up to me seeking a *high five*.It's not like me to say this..but he was soo cute.Her house was really beautiful.A nice corner lot house with a big pond like garden with a miniature waterfall.She mentioned about having a fish which her dad bought for RM300. I didn't even catch a glipse of it.Probably it's an invisible fish!

Anyway..Since I was a vegetarian,the BBQ...not for me.I went into d house and saw tze lin on d sofa.I joined him while waitin for Lucian and Jia Wen. Yee ling served me some green sago soup.She made some salad especially for me.Thanks a bunch yee ling.I always knew that yee ling was somewhat 'fierce'. When she served me with that salad,i told her "Yee ling,thank you soo much..But i hate mayonaise." She told me that she wouldn't let me go home unless I finish my food.She sounded like she was my mum or sumthin.LOL~.So,for d first time in 17 years, I ate mayonaise.The first gulp was diffucult..but every bite soon after started accepting this foreign taste.At around 8.10,Lucian and Jia Wen arrived.The gathering was seriously enjoyable.Everyone were talkin and joking.It was like being back at school for a moment.However, I was dissapointed by the low turn out.Hong liang! You are one of the people to dissapoint me. It's ok bro,I understand your inconvinience.Maybe next time we'll get the chance to meet.Hong Liang was the ONE person I was looking forward to meet.

At 9.15,my dad arrived to pick me up.I said goodbye to all my friends and finally thanked Yee Ling for the invitation.Yee ling's final words to me that nite..."Iswaran,next time I'll prepare more vegetarian food for you!" I really appreaciate it Yee ling..But remember this,I din come over jus for the food.Yee ling..thanks for a wonderful gathering!Hope to c'ya again some time soon.Take care.

No comments: