Monday, December 8, 2008

The Reason I'm blogging


Never have i thought dat i would open up a blog.How did dis happen?

A few days back, a friend of mine started her blog.Her name is Pei Sha a.k.a. Mouse Leader. lol~

Anyways...while we were chattin online,she told me "hey...ur good in language. Why don't u blog". So...here i am, posting my first post. If it wasn't for her..i wud'n hv started blogging. Don't expect long posts from me cuz...my imagination n creativity- ZERO!



Here's the cause of me blogging



So, my leader... i have opened a blog jus as u wished. Hope every visitor enjoys my blog. There's more to come.

To explain more bout myself,I am an anime addict. You would probably know that lookin at my profile picture and mt blog name.A brief introduction about 'Train Heartnet'. He's an assasin from the anime 'Black Cat'.He works for an organisation called 'The Chronos Number'. He is Number 13. Put together 13 and 'black cat'...U get Train's favourite saying before he murders anyone " I've come to deliver bad luck ".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you please don't put Pei Sha's photo? It'll spoil reader's mood...