Saturday, December 20, 2008

People I'm Gonna Miss!

Well,school is gonna start in two weeks time.This is the time where i would usualy be looking forward to every year.Another year at school to bond with friends and memories to add.Sadly.. SPM has taken this privige away from me! Anyhow..I am surely gonna miss my friends back at school.Hopefully we can still meet up once in a while.Take care guys~
Peh Xuan Lin
One of the many people I'm gonna miss is definitely Xuan Lin.Sorry for using this picture..I couldn't find anything better.LOL~. She is our very own Kepong 'Rihanna'. That new haircut really makes her look like Rihanna. Plus...she can really sing well too. Anyway..I met her when i was in Form 3 back when we were classmates.How we became friends I seriously don't remember.I remember going for debate auditions with her then.The both of us were classmates until the end of Form 5. She is an exceptionally excellent student.Being the top student in school she does well both in academics and curriculum.This year was when we actually spent more time as friends compared to previous years. She is a very jolly and hardworking type of girl. A perfect all-rounder.My envy towards her made me a better student this year.It wasn't bad envy.It was a competitive envy.Something more like a motiavator.Please don't get me wrong.Thank You for being my competitor! Wish you all the best for your future plans.Keep in touch.
We will always be friends.

Chai Yee Ling
Aah..Yee Ling.She has been my classmate ever since Form 1. How the both of us became friends is still clear in my mind.Our first meeting lead to an arguement.She started calling me stupid.All because i was supporting my friend,Nasafi who went up against her as she took his bicycle keys. WTH~. Anyway..after the exams,she did outsmart me,but she realised that i wasn't as stupid of a fool as she first realised.We went for debate auditions together for three years in a row,ever since Form 3. Although she didn't make the cut..She found her place in the School Drama. When she became the class monitor this year,everyone regarded her as the class mother.That's cuz she really behaved like a mother. Caring and annoying ( She forced me to finish the salad and tong yuen she served me at her gathering). All in all..She is a friend that I most definitely am gonna miss. Take care my friend. Wish you all the best for your future plans.Keep in touch. We will always be friends.


Chan Chee Pang
This dude amazes me. I first met him at Pusat Tuisyen Cekap back when I was in Form 1. At that time..boy was he fat. But now..He turned into a hunk dat made it to Shasha's Top 15 sexy people list! He has a band and he plays the drums. Joined the School Drama which saw us emerging as runner-up in the Gombak District. Although we did not spend much time together as friends..his jokes made a permanent mark in me. Especially his 'Pau Joke'. Dude,remember to keep in touch.God bless you and I'm gonna miss you. LOL. Take care man.Wish you all the best in life.



Lucian Perera
Lucian..Met him in Form 3 when I joined the English Language Society.We started hanging out during recess then as he wasn't my classmate. We oni became classmates in Form 4. Never will I ever forget how we always 'compliment' our 'beloved' Add maths teacher. We really do love her don't we Lucian?? It still remains a mystery to me how his younger brother is taller and hairrier than him. We really had a few enjoyable moments together back in school.He can really play the guitar well.He amazed the school this year. His collaboration with his brother during the Kepong Idol saw the both of then emerging the champions. Thay sang the song Umbrella by Rihanna.
Lucian my bro..keep in touch. Friends will always stick together. Take care dude.



Lim Jia Wen
Jia Wen was a girl I never actually thought I wud make friend with. But... we clicked quite well once we got to know each other. She is my sister-in-law in a weird kind of way. ( If Lucian is my bro and she marries Lucian..that may explain things~). Of the many girls in class..i feel like she's the closest to me. Close as in the sense that I feel comfortable and not awkward when talking to her. Probably cuz she's my close friend's girl.By the way..she managed to make Lucian score better in the exams.The power of love~. She's probably the girl I spoke to the most in class this year.She really is a good friend. I'm definitely gonna miss her as well. Take care my friend. Wish you all the best for your future plans.Keep in touch. We will always be friends.


SHARMA

Well, I couldn't find any of his pictueres to post up here..so looks like jus the name will do.I met him back when I was in Form 2. We got to know each other more when I joined the English Language Society the following year.Form 4 set us up together as classmates.I will never forget the things we've been through.Problems spurred with teachers and one bloody jackass from the English Language Society did give us hell. Anyway..we went through all of dat as brothers. We spent the entire Form 5 with two approaches. 1st-ly..our 'LAUGH LA' policy where we jus laygh at our problems.May it be teachers or a tricky add maths question.2nd-ly is our 'F*** LA ' policy where we jus dun gv a damn about anything dat comes in our way. I enjoyed his company and friendship very much. He'll be off to the US soon.Take care bro! keep in touch.


V.V.I.F

Hon Pei Sha
This girl I'm definitely gonna miss.Luckily our homes are jus around 200 metres apart. (Doesn make any difference though..lol).I met her when I was in form 2. Back then we weren't actualy friends yet. The following year,when i was in Form 3..I made it into the debate team as well as joined the English Language Society.This is when we started talkin to each other. Actually..it started of as us jus bombarding each other for no apparent reasons. We were close friends until dat jackass I mentioned earlier turned her against me for a short period of time.Well..dat was over quickly. This year,sumtin happened between us. An unforseen circumstance saw us gettin closer to each other.She was facing a problem and i was helping her out.Since then,I opened an msn account and we started chattin till ridiculous hours in the mornin. She is a very special person in general.It's jus too sad dat not many people know how to appreciate her. She is my closest friend.It's kinda funny though.It's oni been less than a year we've been close but I already consider her as my best friend.It is true anyway.I will most definitely cherish our friendship and hope for it to last forever.A true friend is hard to find.I found one and I'm not letting her go.I dun think i'm gonna mis her much though. We may meet quite often.


Ng Hong Liang
Here's another friend dat I'm not letting go off.We were friends ever since Form 3.But this year,we suddenly clicked tremendously.He is an extremely warm and caring indinvidual.You can always count on him to rest your burden on.He is constantly ready to give u a leaning shoulder and a helping hand. I will never forget having a such a close friend as Hong Liang. I doubt if i wud ever meet anyone as close as him in the near future. Hey..Big Bro! remember to keep in touch always.Even the smallest hi proves as sumtin to hold our bond of friendship.
Thank You for being such a wonderful friend.

No comments: